If the weather was good I'd be heading to ski Tsurugi near Tateyama with FT tomorrow and Sunday

But that's not going to happen because the weather isn't good

In the off chance that it clears up for 1 day I'm going to bike up a valley above ShinHotaka and solo ski a steep couloir that has been bugging me for a while

I'll probably just get my bike out for an hour ride, watch movies and maybe clean my apartment

Even though I don't want to admit it I've had a pretty good run with the weather. I've been able to get out skiing at least every weekend since the beginning of March when the doctor said I was healed.

But I am running out of time. With up-coming parties I only have 3 or 4 weekends left of good skiing before that's all.

What about you Rach. What are you up to?

No riding then Toque?

I had a relaxing weekend myself, wasn't very productive but got some energy today \:\)

I know I don't fit into the adventure crew that Rach cited, but that's never stopped me talking at length about myself. Very early tomorrow morning girl, dog and I are heading up for 4 days of camping and hiking off some Swiss mountain passes that are probably not quite open yet. It will just be recreational BC hiking, nothing huge, just fun. The 'problem' is that it is -10C and snowing right now and will put down up to 30cm above 1200m by Saturday. Then it will clear up. A hassle for hiking and camping (in previously unexplored terrain).... but who complains about fresh lines in June? Not this lucky f*cker.

toque i might stay here this weekend and go for a ski and kayak on the same day. thinking about camping friday night below korenge, solo trip and ski back into sarakura, but that is weather permiting.

Good luck

I havn't been able to watch a weather report but will tonight

I'll be heading up something either Saturday night or Sunday morning as well if the weather is alright. I need to get out and get some exercise.