FT - damn with a thread title like that i thought at least we were gonna get a pic of you half way up a ladder to your roof, grasping buckets of water to save your house from burning down on saturday?

what no-one took pics of that?!!!! lol.gif

i made a big fire, too big and got the fireplace's pipe too hot. so hot that the pipe almost caught fire inside. almost cause if it really did it would have forced all the smoke back into the house. in the end there was no way the house was gonna burn down. there was no fuel to feed the pipe fire.

Never saw the last time but sliding off the roof this time would have resulted in a broken someting

I'd guess you'd have to be at both to say which one was funnier

But back to this because it's even better

fattwins_79.jpg

i wasnt funny at the time at all. i really tired to rush something to set up the fire so that people could relax. never rush dangerous stuff. anyways why arent we talking about the guys fashion?

It's "wet-look". Shiny slippery nylon on steep slopes gave plenty of serious accidents. It went out of fashion very quickly. This is the kit that was around when I started skiing. First generation plastic boots and step-in bindings. Safety straps.