• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - I just had a look at the party video with audio - now I know what I was warned about!

Here are the options -

1) Toque, Fattwins, Tsonda, Slow, CreekBoy and a few others incriminated in the video can send me a few million (haven't decide dollars or yen yet) and I'll destroy it and all copies (maybe) and promise (maybe) never to use it for blackmail material.

2) I sell admission - you must be 21 to view the hardcore parts. You can send $29 (US) to scam@jef.com and I'll give you access.

3) I'll edit out the naughty bits and post all 3 seconds of what's left.

4) I post it for all to see

Should this have been a poll?

Quote:
Originally posted by tsondaboy:
Ohhhh my........ eek.gif

Burn it fjef!

sunrise, me jane, I think I will keep my nickname for the time being. naviboy doesnt really sound exiting. :p
Hmmmm, does your SJ name have something to do with the video, perhaps? :p ;\)

hahaha, that last one's a great pic, don't worry fats, I have some others of you awake, just have to find time to make them all small enough to upload as well as to figure out where to upload them and yes, send them to SJ too....

Is that Sava taking a bite out of the bun on the stairs shot?

Love the ones in the fjef's van....

EBC your avatar is looking very , er, invisible at the moment lol.gif

By the way, anyone expert at taking out red eye? If so I'll send you some pics to fix. I wish I had CS2.

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
By the way, anyone expert at taking out red eye? If so I'll send you some pics to fix. I wish I had CS2.
iPhoto on your Powerbook should do the red eye trick...