• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh, thanks fats for getting it all together. Nice party, though it was damn smoky in that bar and I was tempted to disconnect the speaker that was booming out at 300dbs. lol.gif Fortunately I found a less agressive solution.

Thanks Fattwins for organising it all, Sunrise for the mini concert, fjef for the lift to the bar, naviboy for navigating, slow for the cheese bagels...okay, thanks everyone for everything. It was interesting to put real names & faces to avatars. Some people were just like I expected but others were totally different.

Don't have much forum time at the mo as I'm in the middle of moving rooms, and stuck a big open plan office for the week. Should be sorted by Friday and will get the pics to SJ then.

I thought there were more than 10 or 15 SJ'ers. Let's listing:

me jane

sunrise

slow

gamera

naviboy

sockmonkey

fjef

krautinhongkong

TJOZ

eskimobasecamp

mr wiggles

fattwins

toque

davo

fubuki

snowglider

creekboy

avas

sanno (Sat daytime)

That's 18 and 1/2. I must've forgotten someone.

Thanks for organizing everything FT I had a great time, I hope you can sow us next time that tree run that you were talking about on Sunday afternoon.

Many thanks to the iron lady that drove all the way to and from Hakuba. I am at your navi-services anytime you need me.

Sunrise thanks for the tickets, the Tokyoites should do the next gathering at your gig on the boat.

Manny greetings to all the people I met there, hope we can catch some rides together next time.

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:

Where are your pictures Sunrise?

Email them to SJ and they can deal with them and put them up here

Here you go toque, this is sunrise after a tree run that didn’t go according to plan. :p

tsondaboy_5.JPG