• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fubuki, you didnt vote yes did you shifty.gif

Hopefully will see you in two weeks and will bring some CDs mate.

>Yeah BP I just dont think that we have the numbers to do it. Yamakashi really isnt a good name cause he cant do it. He is always hurting when Im sking with him or complaining about being sick. Ive never seen a happy excited cb on the slopes. Do I scare him?

Nice razzin Fattwins :rolleyes: Youve never seen me excited to be nipple deep in powder? :rolleyes: eek.gif

Cheers for the No slow \:D

I like SB - Stairs Boy.

curious word though Toque.

toque (tōk)

n.

A woman's small, brimless, close-fitting hat.

A plumed velvet cap with a full crown and small rolled brim, worn in 16th-century France.

[French, from Spanish toca.]

180px-TheLangtryToque.jpg

wink1.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
CB I like it, it makes sense mate.
Next time you come up we are going out together to ski. nobody else just you and me.
Yeah mate, we really havent spent any time together. I feel like youre cheating on me... lol.gif Have you found a new "bicth?" \:o lol.gif

Was really hopin ta get some turns in with you over the break mate but you were just busy as. You were awake at a Sparrows fart and in bed way after I was... I can go up in 2 weeks so hopefully you wont be working then. Its too bad my sidekick "Beanie" broke his foot thumbsdown.gif I was really hopin that he and I would tear up Tsugaike together...You should make some money back on your pass mate...