• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so Saturday at the bottom of the ropeway at 8:15~8:30a. I'll be taking the Shink, so depends on what kind of tickets I can get.

Rollcall so far:

YellowSnow

Tsondaboy

Stuntcok

SirJibAlot

Anyone else coming up? Slow/Mutherhucker?

I'll be easy to find - the bottom of my board is crazy colorful...

SirJibAlot_49.jpg

Sorry, my season was over... hope to get there with you guys and try BC skiing next winter.

Have fun and please take some pics to share your fun time with us.

I'm very happy about SJ Kagura community. \:\)

muikabochi, sanjo and myself might be up there (and SJ1 might be as well). We won't be that early though - more like 9:30 so we'd have to just try and see if we can find you up there.

I guess not everybody can the the 6:08 from Tokyo, you should say to the agent that you take JR every week and they will actually find you a place on the train. The told me the 6:08 is reserved for the big packages on Saturday morning. I told them I have shelled out 200000 on JR packages this year not just one big one and I want to go on the 6:08... well I got a seat.

I guess if we all make it to the top we can set a second meeting time for the later people, say the curry house at the bottom of tashi at 12:30 ish?

Are you guys bringing gear to hike up?

Stuntcok, whats the frequency range you can transmit with the motorola? I have a Japan made one from STANDARD that can transmit at both 440~430 Mhz and 146~144 Mhz amateur radio bands.

muikabochi, bring the crew to Kagura - The SJ crew takes over the last good weekend of the season in Kagura!!!! Sunday looks like heavy rain - so Saturday is IT! The Noz report looks a bit grim - slush at the bottom!?!?!

I left my radios in Cali ;( If I can't get my ass on the 6am then I'll have to meet you guys later. I'll be buying my shink ticket this eve.

I'm not bringing any hiking gear, so maybe i'll have to meet you all at the curry house....

Sorry, it's Nozawa for us. I actually much prefer it to Kagura.

I am never on the lower slopes at Kagura and so the fact that they are slushy is not a problem .... the courses that matter are in fine form.

Have a good day up there.