Anyone heard from Mr W or Montoya? It is perhaps at the outer bounds of possibility, but hope nothing unfortunate has happened in their BC pursuits. I'm sure word would have surfaced by now if it did.

(I also miss hearing from miteyak, but like others he faded out of SJ when he left the country)

Mr W appears from time to time and often on the top list. Haven't heard much from montoya though recently. Hope hes ok, perhaps collecting stories.

Perhaps they're posing as different members?

Like Le Spud and Ocean11 - too much alike ... maybe they're simply related! ;\)

(Bad Cop, Worse Cop) :p

You seem to be mistaking me for someone who is super-keen! lol.gif

I've got a kid now and have been playing with her or taking her off to warmer climes, so "missing" perhaps, but not "in action". I have been affected by a couple of slides this year, but only of the "off neighbour's roof into car" (x2 - different roofs) and "off neighbour's roof into window" variety. Thankfully no-one was hurt, because it could have been very nasty.

Hi fellas, sorry to drag you out like that. MrW - Well done (for your child and also roof top av avoidance). Montoya - I don't know if you read it, but I bought a Dupraz 6 footer. It is fantastic. You should seriously consider one.

First time logging in to the internet/SJ in 2 weeks. Been stuck in London for 2 weeks, still one more week to endure! Freezing and windy but no snow nor mountains... Can't wait to go back to Japan. Congrats to all the SJ dads and mums, I am one of them as well :-). Montoya is too busy riding everyday to spend much time on the net from what I understand. Le Spud, if you wanna catch-up for sherberts you can send me a message on adecor@bloomberg.net . I am near Canary wharf. Coming back to Japan on the 26, just in time to get ready for spring boarding/skiing. Glad you like you Dupraz Le Spud, hear they are mean lean riding machines. Looking forward to being back in Japan. Will be back on the forum soon!

Hey there

There is lots of great terrain here and the parks are excellent but the snow just isn’t what we expected (and they say it’s a great snow year). Ill write more on our impressions when the season has ended so I can get the full picture.

We have been a little slack with the video camera too but that should change soon. We did film a couple of lines yesterday though. The first one is my brother and the second one is me. I was planning just to ski on the snow but I ran into some rocks that I couldent see for the sluff and ended up falling off the edge. I was a little nervous as someone died early this season falling from up before the tree at the top. I will have another go in a week or 2 and try dropping the cliff deliberately and see if I can stick it..

vid here