• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Thanks for the info CB, it definitely sounds like an experience! If my trip goes to plan I'll be in either deep southern Loas or Northeast Cambodia for NYE. I can't think of a more random place to be haha. Hope the rest of your time in Cambodia in enjoyable. Are you heading into Thailand afterwards? Cheers

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
nah its gone back to cloudy already.

lazy my arse just dont like to climb all that much without a goal. peak bagging is not my thing at all.
You aren't going to get much more of a goal than that.

no worries fb steve. Id suggest S. Laos around Don Det (Si Phan Don) if ya wanna have a really nice and relaxed NY. Have mixed feelings about Cambodia and some really good and bad experiences here. If it was me and I was heading back Id spend all the time in Laos. Im just bummed not to have been able to get up to N. Laos area of Luang Nam Tha - we had wanted to do a trek up there as they have done what Thailand hasnt done and created very low-impact environmental friendly treks...rather than the Disneyesque treks of Thailand.

Some of the pics I have from Si Phan Don are epic \:D As well as everywhere else we went. Wanna go to Burma next year.

Bushy, its still only Aug. and Im getting psyched for Sake Matsuri lol.gif

they have started!grrrr

into the 2nd week already.

nervous these days about setting everything up really for this year.

not many classes today.

im writing up some speaches... editing very bad english that makes no sense. Even worse than my posts that i put up and dont re-read.

those bloody cheap smithes sold out pretty fast! the black ones first then the other ones. I was going to get them sent to my cousins in the USA and then get her to ship them over as cheaply as possible not the ridiculously expensive UPS service Steep and cheap insist on using for overseas orders

my first draft no re-read as ive got class now. any hints or help is a big thank you

True strength

Hakuba Junior High School Akane Goudaguchi

There are a lot of people in the world, and of course, no one thinks the same all of the time.

With so many different people, who have so many different goals and ideas, fights are bound to happen. If these fights become physical the stronger person will always win. Just because you can win a physical fight does not mean that you are right or have true strength. I want to talk to you today about true strength.

Family quarrels happen everyday. How the quarrel is resolved can show us who has true strength. The easy way to settle a quarrel is by using physical violence, when we use violence both people loose. Commuicating, and trying to understand your family members, whether they are right or wrong is true strength!

How about crime? To commit a crime such a theft or murder is by far one of the weakest acts a person can do. To purposely hurt someone is far from true strength. I believe that war is a crime! I believe war is murder. These days the world always seems to be at war! Instead of communicating people are using armies or terrorism to control other peoples lives. This is not true stength this is selfish, sinfull behaviour.

We all know that Japan launched a war once a long time ago. After the war Japan refelected and wrote article 9 into the Japanese constiution. Unfortuntaly it seems that article 9 will soon be re-written. The Japanese Self Defense Forces could become the Japanese army again. We must respect our nieghbours by living in peace. Living together in peace and trying to better understand each other is Japans True strength.