Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Met some good hardcore japanese touring guys so im real happy about that. next season ill get to explore with some guys that will never leave japan.
You'll have to keep yourself in shape over the summer then
Not everybody is as nice as I am and waits around every few minutes \:D
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

i dont think these guys hike faster than you big guy. about the same pace as the other guys we always see up there. tetsu aside from that, im down 5 kilos at the moment jogging and biking up past obinata. not so worried really ill keep up.

Quote:
i was in charge of the tarzn swing and a few guys dragged their butts through the water.
Tarzan swing hey, interesting paraphernalia. If that does sound like sexual antics, I don't know what does

All my tests are made, but we still have to record the listening tests for each year level. I'd like to say it's smooth sailing, but Ko 2 is a writing course, so once we hit tests I'll have my normal marking and then all the essays from Ko 2 to mark too... \:\(

the therma-rests arrived at ma's in wisconson on wednesday or thursday, and will send them when she has time. FT, i could takubin both of them to yours, and EBC could stop by and get hers...? don't know when the next time i'll be up there. but i do want to try the "air field" once this summer. is it up yet?

Thanks dizzy! Yeh i can stop by in August on the way back from NZ. Sorry just realised i have to send your camera, i'm definitely as bad as FT - meant to send my Mum something in March, and still have not... but will do it! Yeh i think the water jump at sanosaka is on - the sign is up thumbsup.gif Will ask the freestylers at school today about the Goryu one.

the wate jumps have been going for more than a month. i dont need my pad anytime soon so you can decide diz. I think ebc wont be here as well so if you are coming in the summer then fine. if you arent coming in the summer then just send it in the fall. Ill be returning to kyoto for the summer.

Quote:
boys can i get you guys to proof some stuff today.
You know my rates FF - 10 yen per word :p Or one page one free night \:D \:D

Bushy, writing courses are a pain in the arse..luckily dont do that but the debate class encorporates everything. Its hard teaching critical/logical thinking to peeps who hardly have any. And counter arguments... theyre terrible at it in general. Gotta go through now and analyze each debate segment by segment..all 12 of them - fun \:\( \:\(

it will be easy and there is no japanese. im posting in between oral tests. the farkers told me yesterday with ..."oh can you make the tests" i love the work but dont tell me at 2pm 1 day before please. had to type out 5 pages of Qs and stuff at the last minute i hate that.