Learned the hard way. My foot is still very much not fixed yet.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a really good weekend

Rain stopped early sat morning and then starting up again Sunday night

I hiked Yakedake. My first hike of the season. Strange leaving the sterile environment of the snow and now being in the dirty jungle.

But I found some kick ass BC skiing terrain and the winter access route for that peak

I want Yearbook

Is it good FT?

Focused rules. I havn't seen what is new in skiing yet this past year. I'm a year behind. Will be even further behind when the enxt year of vids come out.

I got focused, yearbook and I got stimulus from TATS.

Im not sure I really like Yearbook. Abma's part was good but I didnt like most of the other stuff. How many cork5s 7s and 9s does it take to make you not want to watch? Also I dont dig Shane McConkeys ski base jumping. To me its just not something I want to even do, and too much time was devoted to it. I thought Pollard looked stupid getting caught in 2 big avies on the same day. That doesnt make the kids respect the mountain more. Pollard says "but the snow was so light and dry we didnt want to give up on the day". Tanners part was cool and he will be better in the future, but he really made a stupid mistake and injured himself for no reason. once he was sking on ice he shouldve stoped and not down the double cliff.

I can make a copy of the cd if you want Toque.

That would be cool dude

I wonder if I can watch it on my DVD player at home

How about Hugo Harrison. I heard he had a big fall. He is a kick as big mountain skier. Maybe one of the best. His focused scene always gets me pumped on skiing

• 3 months later...

Thanks Pol

This thread is a funny little read

A prelude to the Snow in Japan thread

My heal is now fixed

Now I'm working on my very sore hip which is still bugging me a lot nearly 2 months are ****ing it up trying to ski a steep couloir.