Learned the hard way. My foot is still very much not fixed yet.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan said that Tateyama is pretty much no good. Big suncups on the flats and crevesses and fractures on the steeps.

I might go back there though. I think I know of a fun couloir around Tsurugi that could be good.

A few were quite sexy some were ummmm. Less than fortunate might be the P.C. way to say it.

Pics, nope. Although a nice ass in a thong mightve been a nice pic on my phone when I open it up eh? They sat right in front of us too.

The J-chicks were much sexier. But, was kinda disgusted by some gaijin hitting on JHS and HS girls down there. I mean, just by looking you can tell they were at least in HS still if not JHS eek.gif thumbsdown.gif

I dont think youd even go there now would you? ;\)

Well in my area if you are out on the town and there are girls around chances are they are HS or just finished. But if there are older ladies out I'll gawk at them first for sure. Gotta draw the line somewhere and JHS is way way way past that line.

JHS and HS Sometimes its too hard to tell. I doubt I could pick up a girl under 25 these days though, Im just too damn old. I like looking at the girls too cb but its not much of a sport.

Maybe its just me but Id rather being doing something active then watching half naked russians.

I talked to Sandy and he had a great time. still tring to get down to yours cb as soon as I can I will.

When is the auz trip?

I thought he was gonna blow his load - especially when the russian toweled up and changed clothes. Think he burnt a hole in her bum lol.gif

Yeah, want yall to come over to my place. Plus, one of my best mates from Hiroshima is now living with me for the next 6 months eek.gif Hes a good guy and did my same job up in Niseko over this past season thumbsup.gif

leave for Oz on the 5th of August.

That's really funny FT lol.gif

Yes I'm still dating the hoover

Sorry dudes

I'm busy for the next month or 2

goodbye and welcome parties up here as well as 2 week long backpacking trips. I would like to come down there though before I go home next year lol.gif

You are slightly right on that one.

I can't stand the searing heat of the mountains. Japanese people tell me that it doesn't get humid where I live. I have to hold back from laughing in their faces.

I really do want to come down there though.

and then all the fun I can have girlwatching with the girlfriend and Yama at the beach thumbsdown.gif

If there is one thing I have learned about girls it's that they don't like you staring at other women while they are around. If you make fun of them then that's ok.

If anybody actually reads this and is wondering I call her the Hooverer cause she likes to clean up my apartment. Nothing makes her happier than cleaning up after me

OK guys. How about late August. Like the 27/28th weekend. I'll be really sick of the mountains by then and a good weekend at the beach will be nice.

Ill have to check my busy schedule. toque its only the 3 of us on here and only I understand the whole of it.

I say we start off down here were you can park your car for free. We head off to the river just to scare you. go out for drinks at the body shot bar sean. Then crash at mine, wake up head to seans, go to the beach play disc. Then have a shower eat some good kobe food and hit a local pub.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Ill have to check my busy schedule. toque its only the 3 of us on here and only I understand the whole of it.

I say we start off down here were you can park your car for free. We head off to the river just to scare you. go out for drinks at the body shot bar sean. Then crash at mine, wake up head to seans, go to the beach play disc. Then have a shower eat some good kobe food and hit a local pub.
Sounds like everyday for me \:\)

Ill be back from Oz then so thats good. I wanna get you and your missus out here for dinner still mate. Lemme know about a Sunday yall are free - if you wanna come up Sat night too thats fine. Gotta find a fourth to bring though and not the one from the SJ BBQ party. Knows too many people shifty.gif