Learned the hard way. My foot is still very much not fixed yet.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go the 5000th post. I gotta say that 5000 posts means alot of time spent on here while bored at work. I wish I was out there sking and or kayaking though cause beening outside is better than beening inside.

here is a sample of an article im trying to write up. Speeling mistakes grammar mistakes included I havent even done a basic proof read. I figure ill let it slip for the 5000th post and delete it at the end of the day. I think it might be a 2 or 3 part article, for the summer.

Think it was the 29th,31st, 1st that it really started to puke outside - man, Nagano was goin off!!

Was really funny when you and Toque went lookin into the trees and took an hour to get out. Matt and I were just standing around shootin the $hit laughin at you guys. Then Mike(Hiroshima mate) had to swim though the powder to get to the top of that hill. Took him almost as long to catch up to us as it did for yall to get out too lol.gif

Yeah but it’s so secret! I didn’t want to show the people that it could be skied. The line that was open was in full view of everyone. The great thing about that line is that nobody knows about it yet it’s a total easy access line. But if you ski that line too far to the left, everyone will find it and the area will be shot. My wife really likes that area because we can lap it off of the gondola getting huge vertical late in the day.

You would think so but I havn't really lost any weight

My foot is also still bunged up. I really hope it gets better this week cause I need to get out one last time on the skis. Although finishing the season with the trip in this topic wouldn't be that sad.

I think you bruised your bone. Those skate shoes would not protect the bottom of your feet at all.

When I injuried my ankle, I found that even though you know that you shouldnt walk you have to do it. That means the injury takes that much longer to heal. If its sore Toque then dont ski. You could end up wrecking your summer plans as well.

Doesn't hurt to stretch. Just walking on it or standing. It's the back of my foot so bike riding is alright.

I think I may have done what you say Yama. Bruised the muscle and or tendons in my foot.

If it gets better this is what I'm thinking of skiing. Maybe the skinny line in the middle. It looks fun. This was taken last weekend. The recent little bit of rain we have had may have ended that line though. Either that or the bigger line to the left. Oh I hope my foot gets better. I want to get out there again.

blpic42680.jpg