OK so I've read journals and reviews and posts on here, but haven't heard much about resorts catering for all us cheesefans yet this season. Any good cheese stories, anywhere to recommend?

Post them here!

cheeseman, somehow, youve gotten me so excited about cheese that Ive been eating it constantly recently - thats not a bad thing is it? That and drinking lots of wine with it too.

Id actually like to hear what your top cheese recommendations are. Maybe next time I have a wine and cheese party Ill check em out!

Not that I recommend going to niseko for cheese, but I had a great fondue up there!!

A little late but.. last year at Sohoro I met my new favorite cheese. I think its spelled boursin or something like that and has a piccie of garlic on the box.

I dont eat it much but I do love it.

Well that is interesting. What kind of cheese spread do they put on at Club Med? Do they have a cheese shop?

It sure isn't a bad thing Mr Yamakashi. Top cheese recommendations? Well that would take some time. I will put up a new thread sometime soon with some of my favourites.

Let's cheese! (Delicious, nutritious, etc...)

• 11 months later...

Yo cheesepeople - go to france yeh... you can do cheese fondue, cheese baguette, cheese croissant... blue, mouldy, stinky - they got it all over there.

OR if france isn't the go, head to hakuba cortina - you can put as much cheese as you like on those 'add your own generous toppings' pizzas and the huge hotel looks like france anyway... ok austria, but whatever.

France, yes they have lots of cheese there and in other European countries as well. Cheesefamily paradise!

I will be sending my Cheese Proposal ideas to the resorts again this year, hopefully they will listen.

Yahh cheesepeople, what exactly does your 'Cheese Proposal' entail anyway? Perhaps if it fitted in rather aptly with my own thoughts on cheese, political persuasions and so on - i would also be a willing participant of a cheese sponsored 'le fromage et les montages tour de l'europe' (or something like that......lol) and write you a super cheese report from atop many a mountain....... what do you say?! ;\)