Totally Rach. As soon as the weather gets cooler like it has been my mood starts to improve. Actually I've got nothing against summer but the heat is unbearable in August here. We went camping down in Wakayama last weekend and the temps were perfect-just like good summer weather should be. It makes me laugh how a lot of my students are astonished to hear that I went swimming.

Yeah,

Had the afternoon off from work today and went swimming up in a mountain river just west of where I live near Mt. Oyama down in the Western Tokyou Area. The water is much cooler now and looking for those leaves to start chaning colors. Can't wait for the snow.

Last night, after picking the wife up from work late, we walked through Odori and saw that leaves are starting to fall from the trees.. This morning woke up to a cold 8 degree wind blowing through my window in Sapporo...

Sure feels a lot more like snow than it did a week ago..

With a clear night and a big Harvest Moon tonight, I am sure it will be downright chilly...

Yep. All this talk of cold weather is all well and good, but I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the weather now and patiently wait for the snow to fall. It's a couple of months off yet guys.

8ollocks to that! I'm exciting too.

Nice one rajeem

The winter will come in all good time. Now is the best time of year for many other activities, such as hiking, since it's not hazy like summer and the trails are relatively quiet until the leaves change. Presumably everyone is looking forward to winter in the mountains, not winter in the city, but you can have a great time in the mountains without waiting for winter.