• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shite

Deteriate.

you might want to check the spelling there Snowdude

Argh, had that with the dried squid otsumame last night.

Look, it smells and tastes like a mummified dick. There's no way I'm going to change my mind about it.

And how, pray tell, do u know the smell and flavour of a mummified penis?

:)

I spent all my college money on beer and there was a museum nearby. Guy's gotta eat!

And how, pray tell, do u know the smell and flavour of a mummified penis?

:)

I spent all my college money on beer and there was a museum nearby. Guy's gotta eat!

Fairy muff ;)

They may have their own teeth here, but not sure which I would prefer, have my own teeth which are all brown and rotted away like 90% of the Oyajis here or have a nice shiny set of clean white false teeth like most oldies back home have! Think I would go for the falsys if it ever got to that!

The attitude of tons of shop/restaurant staff in this country.

Once you know the high standards in places like Japan, it's very annoying. People who don't know anything else don't find it as annoying.

and if you've queued for half an hour for the checkout and the girl at the checkout is a Muslim, she can refuse to serve you if you have pork or beer products. Disgraceful.

Is that for real?

If that happened to me I would most likely empty the contents over her tell her to go get f#"!ed and walk out.

That is absolutely disgraceful for sure.

That must be the UK your talking about. Customer service back home sucks big time.

How I see it if a muslim wants to follow their culture then they should bloody well stay in their own country.

and if you've queued for half an hour for the checkout and the girl at the checkout is a Muslim, she can refuse to serve you if you have pork or beer products. Disgraceful.

Is that for real?

If that happened to me I would most likely empty the contents over her tell her to go get f#"!ed and walk out.

That is absolutely disgraceful for sure.

That must be the UK your talking about. Customer service back home sucks big time.

How I see it if a muslim wants to follow their culture then they should bloody well stay in their own country.

Settle down Adolf!

Back to their own country?! You are aware that Islam is a religion and not a nationality.....right?! So which country should THEY go back to? :confused: