I wanna snowboard this weekend but this warm weather is so depressing i think i just stay indoors and cry!!

damn you spring!!

Anybody braving the warm/rain slushy conditions this weekend? if so where will you go??

If you listen to the news about PM2.5, you are being told to stay indoors and only go out when you really need to as well!

:veryshocked:

I was just out before actually. Must say, Ishuchi looked particularly empty today. Hardly anyone out there. The rain earlier might have something to do with it but... I wonder if this PM2.5 thing will mean this weekend will be extra quiet, poor conditions aside?

Its really warm here too, about 5oC at the moment and might hit double digits today!

Looking at the forecast though we could well be up for some snow Sunday if the freezing level can drop enough, according to the forecast.

I will be out skiing at my local, but then with a base height of 1600 m hopefully conditions there will not be to bad,

Sure is very spring like today and the snow around here is certainly thinning out, down to about 30-40cm where the sun has got to it over the past few days well that and the rain. Where its shaded still 1 metre or more of laying snow so really shrinking now.

Yeah the PM2.5 tends to scare people away from going outside, so yeah maybe some of the resorts will be more empty because of that.

Don't think that will have any effect in this area, Kanna?

Yeah the PM2.5 tends to scare people away from going outside, so yeah maybe some of the resorts will be more empty because of that.

Don't think that will have any effect in this area, Kanna?

I hope so, I love hogging the bed, so to speak.

As per other thread, I'm heading to Aizukogen Takatsue tonight, after a full 5 hours afternoon/evening of training and coaching. Gonna sleep well on the train at least.

Any suggestions for my film of travel monotony?

Damn...Ya...warm eh!! I was just out doing a little wrenching on the truck and although it's nice not to have cold hands thoughts are definitely turning to camping rather than skiing..

Peetan....Seinfeld reruns..

Was freezing my nuts off walking around Sapporo this morning so tbh, I'm looking forward to a bit of Kanagawa warmth b4 trying to hit the slopes again next week.

Haha.....I was gonna say that it's warm today....no need for a hat and can actually feel the warmth from the sun