For me I would go with

Zao Onsen (really want to see those tree monsters)

White World Oze (New tunnel!!!!!)

and

Charmant Hiuchi (crazy location with crazy amounts of snow. Also might be a crazy drive in some crazy weather. Did I mention this place looks crazy?)

How is white world Oze? Looks like some pretty good side-country terrain from the gondola and the top lift.

Was thinking to head there for a day or 2 this season if it is any good....

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mt Granview

Dynaland Ontake Shiga Kogen

You get Aussies there too?

For me I would go with

Charmant Hiuchi (crazy location with crazy amounts of snow. Also might be a crazy drive in some crazy weather. Did I mention this place looks crazy?)

I was there last season for a few days. It's definitely crazy. I'm actually heading back for 4 days at the beginning of January. Party time!

For me I would go with

Zao Onsen (really want to see those tree monsters)

White World Oze (New tunnel!!!!!)

and

How is white world Oze? Looks like some pretty good side-country terrain from the gondola and the top lift.

Was thinking to head there for a day or 2 this season if it is any good....

Never been. But I have heard good things.

For me I would go with

I was there last season for a few days. It's definitely crazy. I'm actually heading back for 4 days at the beginning of January. Party time!

You wrote about your trip last year, right? That is part of the reason I want to go so bad :D