March Manoeuvres - the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd

So that's almost another month gone but no time to dwell on the past, what are you up to this coming weekend? I'm hoping to get out there again, though where and when will depend on where I end up going tomorrow! :D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a good feb. Think i made it out every day i could which is extraordinarily rare for me. Amazingly good conditions all month making up for the awful January. Yet another year goes by where my universal claims ("january is GUARANTEED consistent pow and feb is about 70-30") are turned on their head.

Been wanting to ride kosha all season.

Actually, maybe ill make a weekend out of it and kip somewhere around teh area instead of coming home?

Is there a black box i can abuse? I know Ryuoo throws in XJam... whaddaya reckons... 2 day xjam ticket, kip at ryuoo, and transfer the xjam into an all kosha ticket? Do they still do them? I need infos! :)

Am attending a conference this weekend, so am out until the weekend after. I might try and take a cheeky day off work though. :D

Am doing the black-box thing for takaifujiyomase the 9th/10th Ippy, so I'll let you know.

Tht sounds EXACTLY what im looking for. Alas, i think the numbers 9 and ten actually happen AFTER the numbers 2 and 3. So you might have to tell me before then :)

Tht sounds EXACTLY what im looking for. Alas, i think the numbers 9 and ten actually happen AFTER the numbers 2 and 3. So you might have to tell me before then :)

Tell you what exactly? :confused: Tell you the deal? Where I am staying?

honestly, i had no idea that black box is some kind of full on operation. I just assumed a couple of resorts had some kind of stand alone system and just named it black box (myoko and ryuoo) - which i assumed was more just thejapanese version of mystery box or something. I didnt realise it was something you get everywhere. I will have to look into this :)

Ooops! too early, confused threads...

Kosha bound this weekend. Got my black box deal. 1 night, 2 lift passes and brekkie/dinner - 10800 yen. Got hit with a 1500 premium for the saturday and 1500 for being all by myself and 500 yen for turning both day passes into a Mt.Kosha ticket. Curiously theres an even higher premium if you want to ride x-jam? Are they no longer part of the Mt Kosha ticket?

No idea where i need to go to pick up the tickets though, gonna harass my coteachers for translation on it. Nice to actually be staying on the hill for a change instead of my usual yoyo-ing back and furrat.

So... yay! More resorts to complain about! Im all excited! :dance:

Thats odd... the mt kosha site lists all 5 resorts... whilst the advert for black box on the yomase site lists only four - Makinoiri (which i always thought was yomase - durrrrr!) isnt on it.

Which you know, is sorta fine, but i always wanted to ride both those faces :(