Dreaming of mountains from work on a beautiful day

I've been staring out the window at Mt. Hotaka and Kawaba skijo all day wishing I was there. It seems like one of those days where you can see the the north and south alps as well as Fuji from the skijo. It has also been snowing like crazy the past few days, so the snow was probably amazing this morning . To all of you who got to the mountain today, I am extremely jealous. That said, feel free to tell me all about it :)

pics would also be welcome.

I was planning on going out today but didn't feel too good this morning.

I regret it now, it probably would have done me a lot of good.

Beautiful day outside.

The good bit is that tomorrow should be similar, so will definitely try tomorrow.

:)

How old is your kid GB? (you're at stay at home dad....right? or Have I got u mixed up with another poster?)

I think you are mixing me up with someone else. I'm a JHS teacher. but I do have a 6 month old daughter.

How old is your kid GB? (you're at stay at home dad....right? or Have I got u mixed up with another poster?)

I think you are mixing me up with someone else. I'm a JHS teacher. but I do have a 6 month old daughter.

my bad!!

So busy now, the snopw seems a distant memory :(

But at least some can still go on WE's or sneak a sickie (sick day) or are they taboo in Japan.

Apparantly, big dump on way!

But at least some can still go on WE's or sneak a sickie (sick day) or are they taboo in Japan.

There certainly is......after the Yaki niku lunch I've just had

There certainly is......after the Yaki niku lunch I've just had

365808695_disgust_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg#thats%20disgusting%20281x350

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Although an old thread and I don't have any mountains out my window - I can imagine tubby (and others) sitting there looking at teine and other mountains with anticipation. So I thought the timing might nearly be appropriate - but you can still book now!

Been pissing down with rain all day today so the mountains are not so visible and a high of just 10oC has been making me think the first snow is not far away now that and the nice white frosts we have had of lately.

I can see 3 different ranges of hills from my work, depending on which window I'm looking out of and how clear a day it is. It does mean I look out the window and daydream a lot, but it's awesome in the winter when I know I'll be hitting the nighta in a few hours!

Should be getting snow tomorrow in the hills, then Monday and Tuesday probably down to sea level!

I saw the little snowman mark for Sapporo weather next week....Tubby will be drooling like Pavlov's dog...

Meant to be getting snow in the city this afternoon.....it's pissing down out there and the temp has really dropped....I'm drooling like pavlov's dog after a filling at the dentist :)

finished work at lunchtime today and a mate picked me up and we went up to Teine to pick up his season pass.....the snow was blowing through at city level but was mostly rain, a little higher up though.......

4E0A3EF8-5258-42B1-B6BD-BDA7D8C41F49-1851-000003E3B049BED2_zps50f47a26.jpg

6A7DA430-355B-46A8-83E8-7D967ED59494-1851-000003E3742BAC14_zpsbbddf373.jpg

A0AE7F06-887D-4B82-A520-953C29E118BA-1851-000003E36BABEC28_zps56add818.jpg

and there was a rare sighting of the giant baldy snow beaver....

DCE2582A-7130-4D32-A557-2231ABEB4B7B-1851-000003E38B51381E_zps0f842268.jpg

even T-Rex ran for his life......

A46B6EAE-43EA-44B6-A10C-363E287BEA58-1851-000003E360AE0E4A_zps853f4d18.jpg

• Like 1