Is today the end of the world then? Farewells here!

So, this is kind of morbid...but, for those amongst us who are going to lose their lives today...nothing to do with the Mayan calendar.....are they thinking as they bite the dust.."Oh shit, it was true!!" .....?? Interesting thought for your commute home... :lol: :wave:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guys running the power grids must be having a really hard time today refraining from flipping the switch off for a few minutes......... Psych......

Oh, No!!! Don't do it Thursday (or Friday, or whatever)!!

The internerd cannot handle the increased traffic as everyone wants to have a look! :lol:

I think MB's dogs got that swine
And they loved me for it ;)

Well, night is beginning to descend in Perth...and nothing yet.

According to the kids (who of course know everything!) the world will end in Aus TOMORROW, when it is late at night today in the a northern hemisphere - so I don't get the night off making them dinner. DAMN!

just seen people queuing around the corner for some roasted pig flesh. Much feasting to be done.

i seen heaps of people queing for pachinko this morning. getting a last flutter in i guess..

Im still here so I reckon rhe world is still here!!!!!Lol

To think how many idiots have given up their lives and families to go and join this idiot groups that got together really believing the world would end.