Is today the end of the world then? Farewells here!

Im still here so I reckon rhe world is still here!!!!!Lol

To think how many idiots have given up their lives and families to go and join this idiot groups that got together really believing the world would end.

Similar to the idiots who get their 'science' from internet blogs and believe the world is heading into another ice age! There's sure a lot of crazy ****wits out there.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guys running the power grids must be having a really hard time today refraining from flipping the switch off for a few minutes......... Psych......

To think how many idiots have given up their lives and families to go and join this idiot groups that got together really believing the world would end.

Similar to the idiots who get their 'science' from internet blogs and believe the world is heading into another ice age! There's sure a lot of crazy ****wits out there.

Just like the idiots that believe humans cause global warming and climate change even though the earth is cooling and natrally cycles through hot and cold.

Just like the idiots that believe humans cause global warming and climate change even though the earth is cooling and natrally cycles through hot and cold.

Wow good comeback numbnut. Yeah accepting that the scientific concensus of the last 40-50 years is somethng only for idiots isn't it? Scientific illuminaries like yourself know better than those who've spent lifetimes of study and research on the subject? That makes much more sense in your world doesn't it? :lol:

I suppose the world is really flat as well? Man never walked on the moon? Alien visitation is a common occurrence and there really are things like gods? Or maybe it's all just a big plot by the illuminati? Idiots will be idiots snowdude and no one here doubts you're a ****ing idiot.

Oh come on you two - take your 'look at me talking about climate science debate' to a serious thread and leave us to point and laugh at the people cowering in their bunkers who are now looking all confused and a tad embarrassed. :lol:

Not to mention all those who went to a "safe" place because that was the only place on earth that'd be OK, or those who went somewhere else to commit ritual suicide because that was the end of the world. Now THEY are looking ... dead? Sure was the end of the world for them! :lol:

Plenty of rumours of doomsday cults planning suicides, but not a lot of newspaper action reporting them.

I suspect they have either decided to wait for the end, or just gone away.

Whatever, it is 1722 on 23/12/2012 here, so 21st must have been and gone without incident - either that or I am just making this up!

Hahahahaha. Go Native you really are a total warmist bullshit w-anchor. Lol lol lol lol.

Wow good comeback numbnut. Yeah accepting that the scientific concensus of the last 40-50 years is somethng only for idiots isn't it? Scientific illuminaries like yourself know better than those who've spent lifetimes of study and research on the subject? That makes much more sense in your world doesn't it? :lol:

I suppose the world is really flat as well? Man never walked on the moon? Alien visitation is a common occurrence and there really are things like gods? Or maybe it's all just a big plot by the illuminati? Idiots will be idiots snowdude and no one here doubts you're a ****ing idiot.