• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah Christmas dinner packs me out too ????

Can you bring me some tins of beans and HP Sauce please?

duuuude, seriously. Head to any proper supermarket and youll see these blue flag tins of beans and pork. Theres like one scratty bit of pork at the top of the tin. The rest is pure untainted beans in tomato sauce. Had so much beans and toast im actually sick of them :)

Just came back from Takahashi's Opticians round the corner and they didn't have any ippy.

But seriously, proper supermarket? Blue flag tins? Please do elaborate about these blue flat tins please. Do they also contain HP Sauce?

Just came back from Takahashi's Opticians round the corner and they didn't have any ippy.

But seriously, proper supermarket? Blue flag tins? Please do elaborate about these blue flat tins please. Do they also contain HP Sauce?

No Yamaya stores around you Pies? Booze and foreign foods... :thumbsup:

I mean I'd like to bring some, but I'm saving space for freeze sealed doner kebs.

Why? Don't they have doner kebabs at Niseko?

Er.... don't think so. But hope they get their act together quickly or the place would get a bad rep.

I mean I'd like to bring some, but I'm saving space for freeze sealed doner kebs.

Why? Don't they have doner kebabs at Niseko?

Er.... don't think so. But hope they get their act together quickly or the place would get a bad rep.

That's their problem right there. Clearly in need of an image make-over.

point rondon, kiribati ?

Ah rondon kiribati paradise. No lah. Rondon of muggers and pickpockets and perps of random violence for me.

enjoy your mugging in ye olde carnaby street.

Nice Muika!! I was intending being up at Kagura on Thurs but I've been laid up in bed with some flu since Sunday :(

Man flu. Man. Flu.

Its been uber man flu.....off again today...deffo not going boarding tomorrow :(