• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not much of a swallowing sound.... can't be that good.

Looks like post coitus bed head.......to me.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate the lot of them. That Daniel dude, that Bobby Orugan (sp?), Spector, ...... The only guy that seems half decent is the older guy who does the outdoor biology shows for kids once in a while.

It's weird but I really detest those 2 types of gaij.....the over the top wacky gaij and the I SOOOO wanna embrace the culture and be Mr Japanesy gaij.....they annoy the life out of me!!

The other day....An older Japanese gentleman was imparting his wisdom and interest about a temple down in Ise that gets rebuilt every 60 years. I was going along being polite but after about 5 minutes on the subject I interrupted and basically said....I have no interest in shrines or temples. You've seen one ...you've seen them all... and I've seen most of them. That's how I am about most cultural things although I can teach most Japanese about Urushi because I use it everyday.

saved_quote_image_160233.jpg

Dreadful, like kitchen drain sludge.

The coffee's not very good, either.

Actually, in fairness, I find most TV talent personae irritating, but I suppose they tend to get locked into whatever characters the producers think will sell.

I wouldn't assume he is the same in person.

I've met Dave Spector, he's quite a nice guy and very interesting to chat with.

You have to remember they're all actors, playing a role that sells.

Disliking them for that is like disliking Gene Hackman because you saw The Unforgiven.