• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colonoscopy !!       Being nervous, and embarrassed about my upcoming colonoscopy, on a recommendation, I decided to have it done while visiting friends in Thailand . Where the b

" Morning Sex "   She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only The 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.   As I walked in, almost a

http://www.27bslash6.com/function4sports.html   This one is funny and it relates to snowboards the other stuff is pretty good too

We've got an inside BBQ, with industrial strength extractor fan over it. On our verandah. No idea what youse are on about - "smoke" what smoke?

If the meat's smoking, you've overcooked it just a HUGE bit! :rolleyes:

I always found the idea of bbq's better than actual bbq's.

Toka, you need to come to the magical land of Oz where BBQ dreams are turned into yummy reality

Bruce+Aussie+BBQ.jpg

• Like 1

We've got an inside BBQ, with industrial strength extractor fan over it. On our verandah. No idea what youse are on about - "smoke" what smoke?

If the meat's smoking, you've overcooked it just a HUGE bit! :rolleyes:

Smoke comes from real BBQ's, ie those that burn wood and or charcoal to cook the food....not gas powered ones which most Aussies seem to use....they are just gas hobs that you use outside

And, of course, you don't use matches to light them, you have to (or it just isn't "authentic") light it from two sticks rubbed together!

And, of course, you don't use matches to light them, you have to (or it just isn't "authentic") light it from two sticks rubbed together!

The charcoal burns hotter than gas, so sealing in the juices more easily and quickly. Plus the wonderful smell of burning charcoal, just don't barbie with it in a sealed room.

eh, no....you don't need 2 sticks to light it.....silly man