• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rumour mill in town has Hakuba Goryu opening on Saturday subject to getting staff in place

You big wuss!

I dont expect any rental shop will be open though. depending on foot size and board options though I could lend you something if you are truely game to try this. Where are you coming from?

got almost 6 minutes to decide this one before i leave the house and catch the train to nagano; Goryu or Happo? Im looking at the cams and it all looks GORGEOUS at the minute, but i have a feeling goryu is just gonna open the same as what they had last time (down to line E). Which is kinda boring. Whaddaya reckon? Anyone got the skinny? Are we gonna push 47 down to line C yet?

Aside missing my bus by five Minutes and having to sit in this information place for an hour, it was a cracking day out. Lots of fun just running down the seriously cut up courses out there... they don't half know how to mogul a place up though. Plenty of runs under the lifts and although the powder was for the most part tracked out, you could still score some nice little stashes. Definitely worth the effort and its pretty much kicked my season off proper like. Just felt like a normal day riding to be honest.

alas i only took my tablet and couldnt really carry it about with me. I took a few snaps while i was at the top of the gondola station, but nowt came out special since it was all pretty much from the same place and kinda static Pity, because there was this beautiful light coming through higher up around midday over from 47 side (well actually a bit to the right of 47 and into the mountains proper).

gallery_10042_216_36761.jpg

nice lines leading naughtily past the current boundaries.

gallery_10042_216_53039.jpg

bogul bogul! Aunty Trisha! rice and pea! in da pot!