Anyone used one yet this season?

Not quite for me yet though over the weekend the toyu things were lumbered out and given a quick test and open window smell-off.

Probably won't be long now though before they get a bit of use, it was quite chilly this morning.

switched mine on a few times. I do spend the vast brunt of my life strolling around my house butt naked though, and its quite nippy for nudity.

PS. Every post i make on this site after 6pm i made naked. Thats a nice image to think about while you eat your lunch. :sjcool:

switched mine on a few times. I do spend the vast brunt of my life strolling around my house butt naked though, and its quite nippy for nudity.

PS. Every post i make on this site after 6pm i made naked. Thats a nice image to think about while you eat your lunch. :sjcool:

I just threw up in my mouth..... :slap:

Too Much Information - in BOTH these posts. :omg:

Hey, Chris ... hope you recovered from the up-chuck in he mouth! Not a pleasant thing to even think about!

Hiding in the house form a 15kph "breeze" that's got the taste of fire in it! Around 35 deg C here and definitely NO NEEDD for a heater! Huey is doing that for us!

Too Much Information - in BOTH these posts. :omg:

:lol:

Hilarious.

I'm just stoked that I finally (after a YEAR) got my downstairs airconditioning fixed in time for a horrendous hot Perth summer.

I shall crank the aircon and pretend I am in Japan while drooling over your pow pics.

Hey, Chris ... hope you recovered from the up-chuck in he mouth! Not a pleasant thing to even think about!

Hiding in the house form a 15kph "breeze" that's got the taste of fire in it! Around 35 deg C here and definitely NO NEEDD for a heater! Huey is doing that for us!

Well, it's 25 here today and the nights have really cooled off. I'm still sighing with relief that the 2012 summer is over. I swear it took years off my life...It was just so relentlessly brutal. Stay cool...