Yeah, I really feel like that these days. Apparently, it's one of those 'runs in the family' type things. BTW, quite cool tonight.
Battling with some debilitating pain myself at the moment - so you have my absolute sympathy. It sucks more when you are such an active person. :(

However, had a great day today too!

First swim of the season in my home pool, and it was BEAUTIFUL - should have done it a few weeks ago.

BM, there are some good stretches that will help a lot...believe me, I know. Simplest is flat on your back, bend one knee up, grab with opposite hand and pull to hand side, hold for about 30 secs. then same in the other direction. I have some spine problems that bring on sciatic pain now and then but I can usually stretch it away in a day or two. No doubt more findable in net searches. Hope that helps a bit. :console:

I have had sciatic nerve pressure from a prolapsed disk. I have found stretches, like DiGriz mentioned to work, also do a "curl" lie on back, curl up until knees are on chest and then s l o w l y unwind until flat.

Most benefit I have had, tho is from Glucosamine, might be specific to my sort of problem, and not being a medical type, I am not going to recommend it. ;)

still sleeping with the window open. Also shorts n tee's are fine for me throughout the day........its starting to get airy in the morning and night but not cold enough down this way to think about the heater coming out

The temps outside today are telling me the heater will be required very soon now, however very up and down, yesterday day time it was t-shirt weather today almost coat weather.

Normally for me the heater doesnt come out until temps hit around freezing at night.

Actually looks like next week here should be getting down to that.Warm in comparison to Kiyosato which is just up the road from here really it has been going below freezing most nights this week.

Starting to get a bit colder here in Toksuka, actually put a pair of long pants on yesterday, first time out of shorts since last winter. (not working means no need to "dress up" during the day)