• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great idea  

No im not guessing!!!!! The trouble is we have two systems pushing against each other making it difficult to know exactly what will happen. But what I forecast more than 10 days ago came right yester

myoko predicting the first single figure night temps at the BASE of suginohara come friday (the top is a mere THREE DEGREES above zero (with a freezing point at 3450m)).As of tomorrow its gonna wee it down here for the next 3 days, and temps are plummeting by around 10 degrees. :)

It was 29oC here yesterday, and down in the teens everynight now.

From friday onwards ithe temps accross the whole country should drop a lot.

Fujisan should start turning white if we get any percipitation this coming weekend.

After carefully consulting my charts and some jellyfish, along with lots of ponderous analytical thinking, I will go even further:

October will be cooler than September.

See if I'm not right! :p

myoko predicting the first single figure night temps at the BASE of suginohara come friday (the top is a mere THREE DEGREES above zero (with a freezing point at 3450m)).As of tomorrow its gonna wee it down here for the next 3 days, and temps are plummeting by around 10 degrees. :)

It will not be too early thats for sure.

Really sticking your neck out there, snowdude?

Going to get cooler as we approach the end of September! Who'd have thought?

That was not a prediction just stating what the forecast is saying for this coming week!

Oh I am feeling sick reading this thread...

Just saw the summer long range predictions for Aus last night - hotter than average in almost every possible location on the continent.

After enjoying our Winter I am just NOT ready to go through the hellish sweaty torture that you have all been enduring.

No no no no no!!!

NOT HAPPY!!!

And for the last 6 years I have escaped in the worst of it for at least 2 weeks, sometimes up to 6 weeks...

This year. No. This year I will sweat. I will re-read this thread for solace that I was not alone. :(

Blasted Air Conditioning guy had better be able to fix my freaking air conditioner before it really starts. Or I'll be MAD!