Help ipps find a skijo job (the moaning about your job thread)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Certainly sounds interesting ippy!   The missing thing isn't "breasts" is it?

He'd probably given up all hope once he'd found out she was going out with a gaijin anyway!

Im afraid i never once... actually hang on, Im pretty sure i visited pittodrie for some whackaday reason when i was living in lossiemouth. I also had a flash back from a shire horse visit and the harl

I really shoudl stop moaning and being a massive debbie downer. but for **** sake.

Now i just realised i have 5 months left on my passport before it expires and you need 6 months to be able to book a flight to thailand. ****ing awesome. It takes 4 weeks to get a new one. So guess im stuck in this stupid ****ing country that wants me out but refuses to let me ****ing leave. Gah! one more thing! just one more ****ing thing! >:(

Annnnnnnnnnnd... relax.

I need some lolcats.

Dont mind me, its comedy moaning :) Ive got more important things to worry about at the moment, like how to kill those ****ing batarian dogs on insanity in mass effect 1 with an engineer. Seriously, they rip my compadres apart in seconds... and its not like i can run away from them... this isnt an easy game. But i completed the stupid thing on the level below it (i forget), and with fem shep as well, and shes freaking amazing. So now i have to renegade through this and its not going well. This is the third character ive tried. The biotic got as far as the krogan at liaras dig site before i couldnt go on, and the soldier was cruising, but it felt like zero challenge.

Holy shit! got an email from interac! Even they rejected me. Thank christ id already decided to leave! if even interac wont give me a job with 7 years teaching experience and awesome references in this damn country, its pretty evident im boned! Ah, memories of 2004 when Nova turned me down. :) Thats right, nova and interac have both turned me down. Im a goddamned ninja! :ph34r:

Sorry dude, but im kinda glad. Im excited about the whole idea of living in a new country for a while even if it just ends up an extended vacation. Im also excited at the prospect that m already ahead of the language curve because i can say Ko toT Khrap! sa wat dii khrap, sa bai dii mai, khrap? Phom Chue ippy khrap... khun, kaochai passa anglitp mai khrap? (Excuse me! hello, how are you? My name is ippy. Do you understand english?)

That should buy me around 3 years i reckons! :dance:

Annnnnnnnnnd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0vsz0KG86k

Woohoo! Only the SMF and scope to go!

13,000 yen on household goodies from recycle shop.

23,000 yen on slasher

13,000 yen on riot

20,000 yen on beacon et al

15,000 yen on bike

5,000 yen on washing machine.

So whats that? About 90,000yen? Yay! beats a kick in the teeth.

The fekkin end! (well, aside those two boards)... Now to clean this crap hole! :)

theoretically. Depends what you have. Its scavenger season as well, so if im honest, got aboiut 10k less on both the boards than they should have sold for. Though the riot is definitely a bit of a complicated one since its pretty niche. Cant really ascertain a value on it. Im genuinely amazed that no ones picking up the smf though. I have no idea what the hell is happening with that one. The board is brand new but no ones biting on it at all even at 12,000 yen starting (15k buyout now). Its a super popular board as well.

So yeah, you CAN sell stuff, but right now prices obviously suck ass.

no fixed date. Sometime in the next two weeks i reckons. :) Step 1 of 4 today though. Moving out as soon as the boe pops round to check the house. Then hopefully sort out a place in nozawa. I completely forgot to pay the damn deposit for the booking at nozawa lodge. So er... that could be... tricky. :)

Then april 1st or march 31st, off to tokyo until my passport arrives. Then i have to get the double entry visa for thailand and only after that can i book my flight and accommodation for the first week in thailand.