Help ipps find a skijo job (the moaning about your job thread)

not yet... Honestly, i have to be a passive aggressive facebook drama queen on the details but its not something ive done. Im in a situation where the BoE and my company are having a disagreement (lets say), about one specific thing the new alt was to have and i, not having it, and at no point having deceived anyone about my jyozu skills, appear to be getting caught in the crossfire. Im obviously working to fix it and keep everyone happy, but unless this is actually the matrix, results will take time to show. And i dont honestly think they want to wait. I think its a done deal and im likely going to be shit canned. No idea when. If im lucky itll be the end of march. If im unlucky itll be a great deal sooner.

Basically i need an escape plan ready...

Ah its my own fault, i always knew this was going to bite me on the ass one day. :)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Certainly sounds interesting ippy!   The missing thing isn't "breasts" is it?

He'd probably given up all hope once he'd found out she was going out with a gaijin anyway!

Im afraid i never once... actually hang on, Im pretty sure i visited pittodrie for some whackaday reason when i was living in lossiemouth. I also had a flash back from a shire horse visit and the harl

Or stick with japan where i seem to lose money every day i seem to be living here?

As long as you are living such a life of debauchery - involving triplet Japanese sisters and a full on rock and roll lifestyle - then surely it's worth it.

I was thinking booze and hookers in Roppongi.. :thumbsup:

A high school diploma..?? ;) :wave:

I will neither confirm nor deny that i have fabulous J-go or a high school diploma. Or rabies.

I can confirm i have moobs though. Two months without a gym has definitely hurt :)

A high school diploma..?? ;) :wave:

I will neither confirm nor deny that i have fabulous J-go or a high school diploma. Or rabies.

I can confirm i have moobs though. Two months without a gym has definitely hurt :)

Well then Ippy...if you got the moobs and the bod........quit the grinnin and shed the linen...... :groovy:

Whilst we're waiting for Pies to post a picture of "your" moobs, can you put us out of our misery Ippster and tell us what the as yet unspecified specific thing was???

& if the worst comes to the worst (and I hope it doesn't), is it just the money that would take you back to SK? Having lived there before I came here and whilst I still miss Korean food, there's no comparison for me, which was confirmed when I went back there for a week last summer.

No J-Go.

As for korea, its actually the people and the kids i missed the most. I just really like korean people, they have the best sense of humour. :) If i was doing a pro count;

Japan: mountains; scenery; convenience; mental space to do your own thing; proper shops.

Korea: people; money; job satisfaction; transport/hotels/food; lee hyori's gummy smile and Yu jaesuk on the telly.

i spent my first winter in korea watching every episode, and i blame it almost exclusively for making me fall in love with their sense of humour :)

Ah, natsukashii!! I miss the tv too. & that's so true about ajumma!!! When (male) friends ask me to compare Korean and Japanese women [sexist comment alert - please stop reading from this point on if you are easily offended by sexist comments!!] I say that Koreans are sexier, sometimes smokingly hot, BUT only for a limited period of time, namely their twenties, whereas nihonjin are more beautiful and for much longer. I blame it on the kimchi! ;)