• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks familiar but cant place a name to it. Will put on my thinking cap

Tsugaike Kogen

That it is. Named after (and co-developed by the owners of) Hunter Mountain ski area in New York, USA.   Over to you, Muikabochi.

its really small, but had a half pipe and quite a few kickers if thats your thing. I went rght at the end of the season and it was sugary, cementy, wallpaper paste :D by mid-morning.....not the best time to gauge a place

I've been to a couple but not really that much I don't think. I would only go there if someone was driving.....by train it would almost always be Yuzawa area.

Gunma resorts I've been to..... Oguna Hotaka, Kawaba, Marunuma, Oze White world, Tenjin, I THINK I've been to another Oze one but can't remember.....I think thats it

I don't know where it is but that big shadow looks like one of the "flying saucers" from the popular documentary Independence Day is flying over.

Which is not good news, because at that time soon after they started trying to destroy us humans. Have any others been spotted? In the documentary they appeared all over the world and waited for signal to attack.

:veryshocked: