• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks familiar but cant place a name to it. Will put on my thinking cap

Tsugaike Kogen

That it is. Named after (and co-developed by the owners of) Hunter Mountain ski area in New York, USA.   Over to you, Muikabochi.

Very lazy, snowjunky! :slap:

Ah yes a seniors moment there :doh: Excited as I will be over with you guys on Saturday

still a quick game is a good game

You're not going to go all radio-silent on us for 2 weeks are you snowjunky.

Remember your responsibilities!

;)

Possibly yes Pies, as I racked up a AUD$800 phone bill over there last year when I forgot to turn data roaming off amongst other techno-dickhead problems.

My iphone went missing 2 days ago and I suspect Mrs SJ has put it in a safe deposit box and swallowed the key. :sadface:

I will have my usual Contour helmet cam & new pole mount so will do reports when I get back

Must admit actually that I am voluntarily slipping the name in 'cos I like what they're doing.

Hanging on by a thread...?

Contracting every year and running their resort down?

You're not going to go all radio-silent on us for 2 weeks are you snowjunky.

Remember your responsibilities!

;)

Possibly yes Pies, as I racked up a AUD$800 phone bill over there last year when I forgot to turn data roaming off amongst other technophobe problems.

My iphone went missing 2 days ago and I suspect Mrs SJ has put it in a safe deposit box and swallowed the key. :sadface:

I will have my usual Contour helmet cam & new pole mount so will do reports when I get back

In Japan there's this cool thing called wifi!

;)

Must admit actually that I am voluntarily slipping the name in 'cos I like what they're doing.

Hanging on by a thread...?

Contracting every year and running their resort down?

Yes I think so. A call for the more desirable clients who'd rather wait until the place is so quiet that it is exclusive.