Hey I was told that today is the start of "Cool Biz" at work, and it seems in Japan generally as well.

So no necktie is necessary.

But, get this, 1st June is the start of "Super Cool Biz" when we can wear t-shirts and sandals apparently.

Is there a "Super Duper Cool Biz" in July when we can wear shorts?

Funny the way they have fixed dates, got to chuckle.

I want the Epic Cool Biz......only "hot" women in T backs and pasties.

Do you work in a bakery Chris? ;)

My company agreed to have cool biz last summer because of the post-March 11th electricity shortage, so I'm preparing myself for No-bloody-biz this year! :sadface:

I don't get this - is it some kind of "decided by government" thing or something? :confused:

Surely a company will decide themselves when they want to do it. They way they go on about it, it's as if it's law or something.

Ooo could do with a good pastie now.

:yummy:

There's always that uncomfortable time when companies/offices don't put the air-con on not because it isn't horribly hot and humid but we haven't reached a certain date yet. That has to be one of the worst periods of a year!

I don't get this - is it some kind of "decided by government" thing or something? :confused:

Surely a company will decide themselves when they want to do it. They way they go on about it, it's as if it's law or something.

:naughty: this is Japan....everyone needs to be told exact details as and when things are going to happen

• 5 weeks later...