So, apart from going to church, eating Easter Eggs and also the ever-diminishing-in-size-they-will-soon-disappear-(or-is-that-actually-a-myth)-Creme-Eggs, you know it means....

Yes!

Sonseed!

Mmmm... Creme Eggs...evil they are. Three of them jumped in my mouth today, one after the other....then I felt sick. Bad. Bad. Bad.

No time for Easter this year, I'm feeding 200 on Good Friday and got 5 solid days of kids competition starting Friday morning. My team (I'm manager) ... LOL ... 'The Bears' (seriously!)

So, apart from going to church

Never been to church at easter in my life! It might be fun to go and laugh at how people in the 21st century still believe in mythical, supernatural beings but think I'll just have a fun day with my daughter instead ;)

:lol:

I also ate 3 Creme Eggs yesterday. I only intended on one, but come on they are tiny tiny. Very nice.

All out now, so my 'get fit for summer' campaign starts around now.

not Creme eggs, but I ate a whole bag of wine gums in the 25 mins it takes me to get from my desk to the station, get on the train and get to my home station....ridiculous!! I just couldn't stop eating them!! :doh: