• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ippy.....are you Jynxx in disguise?  

They are just so frikkin dumb aren't they*, those tourists. ( *Time for a GoNative interlude I suspect! ;) )

Silly people coming here on a holiday and not getting it pitch perfect every time.

It's their fault, not the fact that the conditions were less than 'epic' when they came.

Most tourists are frikkin dumb. Dumb as dog shit. Just glad I don't have to deal with them any longer! :lol:

They are just so frikkin dumb aren't they*, those tourists. ( *Time for a GoNative interlude I suspect! ;) )

Silly people coming here on a holiday and not getting it pitch perfect every time.

It's their fault, not the fact that the conditions were less than 'epic' when they came.

Most tourists are frikkin dumb. Dumb as dog shit. Just glad I don't have to deal with them any longer! :lol:

GN were all waiting for it :sj-lol:

Seemore

Well, the weather was crap today! I don't even want powder anymore, I just want sunshine and no wind so I can ski the park until it's time to go to the beach.

Don't envy you if you were out teaching today Jimmer.

But it looks like you're going to have to wait to top up the tan. Snow and cold temps forecast for next week :clap:

Well, the weather was crap today! I don't even want powder anymore, I just want sunshine and no wind so I can ski the park until it's time to go to the beach.

Don't envy you if you were out teaching today Jimmer.

But it looks like you're going to have to wait to top up the tan. Snow and cold temps forecast for next week :clap:

Yeah, taught a full day today, as I have done for the last week, nice kids though, so it's been fine. As for snow, booooo ;)

• 3 weeks later...

How many times do you think the snow cutters have to go over the same area at Tateyama before they even see the road? Id guess around 10 times maybe 12.

Found a few vids of them moving the snow up there

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php/topic/21631-they-just-want-the-snow-to-melt/page__view__findpost__p__440083