yeah....its just a pity that Japan goes in for the yank style bacon.....only not even as good as the yank bacon. I'm on a quest to find proper back bacon in Japan.....the Meat Guy has what he calls Canadian Bacon, which people say is the same as back bacon, alas its not. I've even thought about trying to make my own!! :lol:

I've researched how to cure the meat, I reckon i could do it no probs.........just getting a hunk of meat. I reckon if I ever do it, I'll start with a small cut and work up! :D

I can honestly say I've never had a hangover

but happy to post in this bright colour for anyone who might have one right now!!! :lol:

Either you dont drink or that is bs. ;)

I can honestly say I've never had a hangover

but happy to post in this bright colour for anyone who might have one right now!!! :lol:

Either you dont drink or that is bs. ;)

The former. But I would be tempted to belt him over the head and deny him water at the next social function just so he can experience the joys! ;)

M_I_J, I used to drink when I was 17, but when i turned 18 it became legal - I could no longer see the point!! :lol:

I gave up when I turned 18 and havent touched a drop since so 30 years of sobriety now (and probably saved myself 2 small fortunes in the process! :happyshades: )

Wow, great stuff Gareth. Am always half tempted to give up...

For those who never experienced a hangover, whack up the dry on the air con, and go to sleep. When you wake up, voila ready-made hangover. :D

• 2 weeks later...

had more than a few uber hangovers these past 2 weeks..........I double dunted one for my Stag party.......night before was everyone's first night in Japan so I organised a Yaki Niku all u can drink party at a local restaurant, woke up feeling like I'd been run over by a truck but had to get up and head up to Tokyo for my Stag Party, meant to have went to watch FC Tokyo play, but everyone was hanging out and we didn't get up to the hotel in Tokyo until 2pm (which was KO time) and so no way to get to the stadium in time....ok, don the beaver suit and hit up a few bars in Shibuya from about 2.30pm and drank the hangover away.......the NEXT day hangover was horrible