• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG!! - Mick might have been on it when she sat down Hellooooooooo................Mick, are you in there mate?

Might be the only way Mick could slip out

Ponder no more pie-eater. Bond knows it's Blofeld, it's only Blofeld that takes a while to cotton on. It's Bond's disguise, you see. Becoming an Aussie, wearing glasses and speaking dubbed over does

Pondering

med_gallery_10039_80_14264.jpg

What deep thinkers men are..

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about an age old question:

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer.

med_gallery_10039_80_14264.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

2) Can anyone plant a sakura tree if they want? If people love them so much, why aren't there more?

They get pretty big, and supposedly cannot be pruned if one wants them to bloom properly, so that probably limits where they can be planted.

That said, there are lots of them in my neighborhood. :D

Though to be honest, outside of hanami season, they're not particularly interesting to look at...

Good to have some variety.

I have one in my back garden.........at home. We used to hate it as its kinda in the middle of the garden and would get in the way of me and my brothers games of 2-touch. Come spring, we'd volley the ball off the branches and watch the pretty pink petals rain down.....much to my mum's annoyance. We didn't know it was worshipped by the Japanese :)