• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG!! - Mick might have been on it when she sat down Hellooooooooo................Mick, are you in there mate?

Might be the only way Mick could slip out

Ponder no more pie-eater. Bond knows it's Blofeld, it's only Blofeld that takes a while to cotton on. It's Bond's disguise, you see. Becoming an Aussie, wearing glasses and speaking dubbed over does

• 3 weeks later...

I have started a Twatter account and been posting important things like:

- when I have a cup of coffee

- what I have for lunch

- information regarding regular bowel movements

I'm rather put out that no-one is yet "following me" though, and beginning to wonder if it is just a waste of time. I was expecting at least 1000 people in the first week.

:(

Question is, I guess, why TF does anyone else care about what so-and-so had for breakfast, and what they put in their bowl!

Twatter - that's a great name for it! I like, can I borrow, please?

Most twatters I see or hear about are doing it because they think they are famous (as opposed to people like pies, who IS famous!).

(edit to remove a censored word - :wakaranai:)

Edited by JA

I reckon people aren't following me yet because I haven't been able to post anything about pies just as yet. They're probably still giving my twatter some shifty sneeky glances and F5'ing it all the time though.

But still, I think my lunch menu is quite interesting. I might take a photo of my lunch every day, just to add to it.

That'll get them 'following' for sure.

:grandpa: