Get off the beaten track, get in the car and go to the small Ski-jo's. Mad day today, couldnt get near hitting all the lines we saw. Pow EVERYWHERE all within a resort that was relatively safe. Bowls, tress, big banks etc etc and no one around. Madness. No, I wont post pics or say where we went. This is inspiration - go explore suckers! :)

If you get to Cortina you have gone too far!

means it must be

Hakuba Iwatake

Hakuba Norikura

Tsugaike Kogen

or

Hakuba Minekata

of which Minekata is easily the smallest.

And Tsugaiken ain't small. Neither is Iwatake really. Or Norikura. Compared with Minekata.

Pete's just messing with you! He meant to say, "If you hit the sea of Japan you've gone to far!". I agree with the go and explore mentality... a lot of great little places waiting to be found! It was a powder fest today... might post a little update later when I get back from Pizzakaya! Pizza time :party:

I also have been somewhere and it was bloody brilliant.

You lot don't deserve to know about it though, so I not be telling.

Not sure why I'm telling you that either.

:veryshocked: ;)

I also have been somewhere and it was bloody brilliant.

You lot don't deserve to know about it though, so I not be telling.

Not sure why I'm telling you that either.

:veryshocked:

Only a complete tosser would do something like that!

;)

I just arrived to Sakka (Wadano). I'm interested to know where that burger place is.

you gotta find em to appreciate em!! ;)

although there is a decent one in Gakuto lodge in Wadano....but thats not the same as the Alaskan Burgers that are in a shack on the Olympic Road down in front of Echoland......allegedly!! :shifty: :)

I just arrived to Sakka (Wadano). I'm interested to know where that burger place is.

It's on the left. ;)

If you have driven to niigata then you've gone too far.

:p

And in the mean-spiritedness of this thread, go explore sucker. :p

OK I give in from all the guilt trips. I guess all the other info I've posted just hasnt been enough and if you want I'll provide explicit instructions so you too can go get your fix. So here it is:

The best burgers are at Sounds Like cafe in Echoland - go the Chicken Burger. Feeling better and not so put out chaps? :rolleyes: ;)