What kind of car do you drive?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, wherever you are is fine! I drive a GT-R with Magic marker drawn all over it. I parked it overnight at a ski resort and for whatever reason they though Yakuza was staying there.

Here's a pic of mine since people are adding them.     freehand drawn by my wife.

Are you just talking cars in Japan?

Nah, wherever you are is fine! I drive a GT-R with Magic marker drawn all over it. I parked it overnight at a ski resort and for whatever reason they though Yakuza was staying there.

• Like 1

Not much of a car guy - more into bikes, a couple off which are below. Obviously Im unmarried and no kids :) :)

Daily driver

IMG_0010.jpg

Soon finished daily bike

sportyrhs-1.jpg

sporty.jpgMy beloved 58 Panhead

The 33 that will be finished this year

Petes34Ford5WindowAustralia026.jpg

My beloved 58 Panhead

302207_10150422458831480_615861479_10611860_1549487264_n.jpg

There's some really nice rides in this thread. I'm driving a 3Litre intercooler diesel LandCruiser Prado. Bullet proof little truck and pretty damned good in the snow. ....which is why I bought it.

Don't let the fact that it says 'CR-V' fool you...this car has been beast, while great on gas @ the same time. Would like a Land Cruiser though, lol.

norcal_40.jpg

My car back when I was in Okinawa. Definately not a 'snowmobile', lol. But it would slide anyway ;)

norcal_41.jpg

Amazing.

Is the "Y" plate some special on-base thing?

Looks unusual to see romaji on a license plate.

Pretty much all US military here (and certain US non-military working for the base) get them. Taking my car to Hokkaido in the future, I'm sure it will get the "eeehhhhhhhhhh?" from some people, lol.

Here's a pic of mine since people are adding them.

1428e9f6.jpg

freehand drawn by my wife.

Amazing.

Is the "Y" plate some special on-base thing?

Looks unusual to see romaji on a license plate.

The 'Y' obviously is for why? Why on earth would you do that to a car??? :lol:

Everything. The seats, the seatbelts, the engine and exhaust systems are not compliant. Too low, no horn, airbags are gone. Almost everything is illegal. I bought it as a track car. But 2 years ago it passed and it's just time to turn in the plates. I knew the day would come. :-(. I have an impreza that is much better all around street car too. GTR has no heat ,radio, AC.

Daily drive is a (company supplied and maintained) Mitsubishi Lancer.

My car (that I own) is a Nissan Navara DualCab with dropside tray. Have to have that for the farm, carryiing stuff around.