• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and your address is........

good luck, ippy.  

Yeah, good luck on the jobhunting front. In the meantime you can get vicarious thrills from the fact that I have just bought a NEW BOARD!!

Impressed that you are making your own!!

This is only a mod, I have already done it to my supermodel and love it.

I am actually building my own boards from scratch but it is taking longer than I planned due to various factors. I have designed my own crazy japan pow stick and am probably half way through the build process. Its great fun.

whens the diy split coming?

Splitty will be when spark release the edison system, for the mean time I have snowshoes on the way. Snowshoes are good for doing that 100-200m hike to access sidecountry (I currently bootpack) and the splitty will be better for overnight touriing missions on the main range over here in Australia

i thought those were coming this year? Man, i totally forgot about them. Get the practice in and start a snowjapan split business. I still dream of splitting the charlie :)

They are talking end of year(ish) for the edisons.

The charlie is very much like the powder OG, very similar boards. I will see how my OG goes with the swallowtail, it may get the split job ultimately but it may be kept as an extreme tight tree weapon. 164 is small for my style and this will end up 158 after the tail chop (not that that affects the handling) but it will be a toy on my feet compared to what Im used to. I will definately make one of my own 180 boards a split. Also have a never summer sl 164 here gathering dust.

They are talking end of year(ish) for the edisons.

The charlie is very much like the powder OG, very similar boards. I will see how my OG goes with the swallowtail, it may get the split job ultimately but it may be kept as an extreme tight tree weapon. 164 is small for my style and this will end up 158 after the tail chop (not that that affects the handling) but it will be a toy on my feet compared to what Im used to. I will definately make one of my own 180 boards a split. Also have a never summer sl 164 here gathering dust.

You have more boards than ippy, and that's saying something!!

According to the FedEx tracking system, my new toy has arrived at Narita!!! Hopefully I'll get it over the weekend!!! :thumbsup:

Sadly the form's mostly in Japanese and the most helpful English is, "Please contact following office for redelivery. (Only Japanese)"

Brilliant! :horse:

& no-one's answering the phone today (now I'm at home) so it'll have to wait until tomorrow (when I'm at work)!

Happy days! :D

My Japanese is bad but not THAT bad!! :lol: I'm pleased to report that the eagle has (finally) landed!! :thumbsup: Will upload some pics as soon as I stop smiling! :D

Of course! That and the indoor place next to Seibu Dome! :D

i thought those were coming this year?

Forget about those, this is THE big arrival this year! & just for you ippy, here's a camber profile shot of my new toy.

Mick Rich_271.JPG

More pics and a full write-up will appear in my blog! :)

• Like 1