Thank you to all the contributors for all the Daily Snow Reports.

They are an excellent resource and are very helpful and useful.

I use them for seeing what local conditions are like at specific resorts and recently used the archives to determine when the best time is for start of season..

How do you use them?

Once again, thanks to the contributors and snowjapan staff for an excellent resource. kudos.

• SnowJapan Admin

Well on behalf of my colleagues and 'reporters', thank you very much kokodoko. :friend:

Gambarimasu!

One thing while we are on the subject....

ALREADY had someone send us a thoroughly moany email about them not being "daily"

:sadface:

They will be as-daily-as-possible once the lifts start moving and the season gets started proper in the respective places.

Until then, we will do what we can to try to keep things updated with the latest.

Thanks.

I often wonder if the people who write in to you guys with stuff like that are actually like that in real life or if it is just an 'internet thing'...

One of Andrew's 'hobbies' is to collect stuff like that. Some of it is hilarious, you just wouldn't believe what some people say. :lol:

• SnowJapan Admin

PS Why don't you reveal the individuals who make the posts?

What, and have them exposed to some of the abuse and hassle that we get because of them?

We act as a buffer and protection.

:lol:

I often wonder if the people who write in to you guys with stuff like that are actually like that in real life or if it is just an 'internet thing'..

for me it's purely an internet thing. If I lived in Tokyo I'd go to the SJ meet and you'd all see what a great guy I am!

I often wonder if the people who write in to you guys with stuff like that are actually like that in real life or if it is just an 'internet thing'...

One of Andrew's 'hobbies' is to collect stuff like that. Some of it is hilarious, you just wouldn't believe what some people say. :lol:

We need a thread, perhaps a locked one, where the SJ guys can list some of their "feedback"?

Would provide no end of mirth.

• 4 months later...

Been reading for a while but thought I would sign up. I just want to add to this now that the (well.. my) season is pretty much done.

Big thumbs up for all the effort that must go into getting these out there day in day out for such a long season as well.

Even though I have finished, I still find myself reading them every day. I know my friends do as well.

Thank you for the great service.

:thumbsup: