Mr Sunday this evening is leading with a piece basically questioning Chinese morals in a general sense.

The story behind it is quite shocking, about a girl that was basically run over, people walking past and no-one came to help, but it does seem a bit over the top.

Actually, this programme seems pretty obsessed with bashing China if I remember correctly. Whether its this kind of thing, them copying ideas, buying up Japan or whatever...

They do hold large demonstrations about Japanese interests.....I remember seeing (albeit on NHK news) demonstrations a few months ago where they were burning Japan flags etc....I can't remember why they were demonstrating though

I can. I've seen it myself.

I once found a guy lying in the middle of the road with bad head injuries. i ran back to a doctors surgery just 200m away to get help and he told me to go away and stop bothering him.

This didn't happen in China but I think it a typical third world trait.

Life is cheap and no one really gives a @#$% about anyone else in these places.

World's second largest ecconomy, to be the largest in 5 years is perhaps third world to some.

Instead of using this thread about the poor little girl's death to bash those wicked Chinks, just start one. Call it "China sucks because..."

The drivere of the vehicle has been arrested. The passersby scumbags have been caught and are being questioned by police. The family are seeking legal action. If there have been no crimes committed by those who walked away, there cetainly will be some made up for them. Happy?

I hadn't read about this hideous event. I have just watch the video and find it quick surreal, i just couldn't believe that this could happen and was feeling quite detached from reality. HOW THE HELL DOES THIS HAPPEN!!!!! I am someone who wont even kill a spider or an ant as I believe everything (except paralysis ticks and venomous snakes) has an important place in the world. OMG she was only 2 years old. Sorry just totally beside myself over this. WHERE THE HELL WERE HER PARENTS.

May that beautiful little soul find peace and happiness.

World's second largest ecconomy, to be the largest in 5 years is perhaps third world to some.

Instead of using this thread about the poor little girl's death to bash those wicked Chinks, just start one. Call it "China sucks because..."

The drivere of the vehicle has been arrested. The passersby scumbags have been caught and are being questioned by police. The family are seeking legal action. If there have been no crimes committed by those who walked away, there cetainly will be some made up for them. Happy?

I'll start a "Canada sucks because" thread, too. :wave:

Is just about everything about the economy?

thursday, please re-read and will notice that this isn't meant to be a bash China thread......

The drivere of the vehicle has been arrested. The passersby scumbags have been caught and are being questioned by police. The family are seeking legal action.

Lets talk about the family... where were they while there 2 year old walked out onto a road by herself, where were they while she lay there fatally injured? The family are seeking legal action? They should be facing legal action for criminal negligence instead.

thursday, please re-read and will notice that this isn't meant to be a bash China thread......

Haha.....then..that explains everything. :rollabout:

my mate was out jogging the other day and found this man lying by the river.......he had to ask about 3 passers-by before someone would phone an ambulance. He'd checked to see he was breathing and he had a very faint pulse but when the paramedics came, they said there was no pulse, they loaded him up and drove away, thanking my mate

Don't call me a Thursday.

I do not get paid on a Thursday and then go squandering it on booze and loose women neglecting to feed the family or pay rent.

I was not referring to the first post but the post inferring that all third world countries, such as China, lack basic human decency.

and if it didn't become an international news story it would be back to 'who gives a @#$%'

Indeed Mantas, the question that Alex/goodie/thursday should be asking himself is not that why do people care about this situation but more of a case of what would have happened if the case hadn't been made available for the international news stations.