How did that frog get there?

I have an airconditioner outside my bedroom window on the 3rd floor of a building.

This morning there's a little frog sat on the outside part of the air conditioner. About 2cm in size. Cute little fella he is.

Wondering how he got there - can frogs climb walls? confused lol

And if I should give him a helping hand to get back down.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard of frogs or small fish falling with rain (swept up by tornadoes), though that's probably not the case here. It's likely that he did indeed climb up as you suspected.

I'm sure he will go back down (or elsewhere) on his own if he feels the need for water or less heat or whatever it is that frogs want.

Did you want him to stay around?

I want him to be a happy frog. He's all little and cute and I like looking at him, but his happiness is the most important! wink

I would hate to think he is stuck there!

I was just about to do that. Prepared the route down, the newspaper to hold him in....... slowly opened the window --- and he jumped. Must be 5-6 meters. I don't know if froggies can survive that but he will have landed in a vegetable patch. Hope he's ok.

sadface

GetAttachment-1.jpg

Rainy season must be finished (touch wood) because the Gecko has returned to my window for the first time this year to feast himself on the abundance of insects attracted by my lamp. smile

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Come on sanjo, we need updates.

Just ignore that Chriselle with his American posts!

Hey, hey, now....it's a BB gun. That's about as hard core as us Canadians can get. party wave
Originally Posted By: sanjo
I was just about to do that. Prepared the route down, the newspaper to hold him in....... slowly opened the window --- and he jumped. Must be 5-6 meters. I don't know if froggies can survive that but he will have landed in a vegetable patch. Hope he's ok.

sadface

Amazing he survived it.
When I was a kid, I experimented jumping off a 2nd floor ledge..... and broke my leg!!