Sat

Midnight: Liverpool vs QPR

Midnight: Man Utd vs Wolves

Midnight: Arsenal vs Everton

Sun

1am: Stoke vs Spurs

Silly day/time: Chelsea vs Man City

---

Wigan to smash past West Brom to continue their climb to the top and coveted CL position! :grandpa:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

Arsenal +£50mil Manchester +£0

Funny, since that game I have read about 10 reports. Each one quotes a different number. The lowest seems to be 20 million. Rob has gone for the highest of 50 million here. All sorts of numbers in between.

What a load of bollocks. 30 mill difference, not much I suppose the "real number" is somewhere between there.

:lol:

Vidic out for season.

Oh shit.

I'm actually gutted at this, I have him in my dream team. I now have 3 subs who are all long term injuries, 2 of which were meant to be big points scorers....Vidic and Wilshire. Wilshire has played about 3 seconds this season!!

Just another 3 points for Wigan to continue that charge to the top end of the league.

United played half decent for once.

I see Newcastle lost. Down to 7th, getting back to somewhere close to their rightful position. ;)

Poor Fletch, he just hasn't been right of late.

"Manchester United and Scotland midfielder Darren Fletcher is to take "an extended break from football" owing to a chronic bowel condition."

Fergie, I think we really need to go out into the January, er, 'sales'.

Poor Fletch, he just hasn't been right of late.

"Manchester United and Scotland midfielder Darren Fletcher is to take "an extended break from football" owing to a chronic bowel condition."

Fergie, I think we really need to go out into the January, er, 'sales'.

Needs more cranberry juice in his diet. :D

yeah, its weird because when he broke through, Man U fans gave him stick and he never really played that well for you...but he was great for us. As his Man U form improved his form for us went the other way. Good player though and I wish him a speedy recovery

You beat me to it!

Now all we need is for Wigan to beat Chelsea to that coveted CL spot.

Forget that CL spot Pie-man, your local derby is against Burnley next season!