The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

What an utterly pathetic penalty decision.

How mindless is it that millions are watching that on tv clearly as not being a penalty, and the only two people who cant see it are the ones making the decision.

Pathetic. Utter madness.

I'm off to bed.

great tackle by Ferdinand....

You're right it was probably one of the tackles of the season!

Ridiculmous, of course.

I bet when aliens look down and see these things like this, they continue on their journey because they just think we're too daft to communicate with.

CL is on, pie-eater! ;)

It's depressing that decisions like that are made. All the more frustrating of course that everyone else - in the WORLD - knows it's a bad decision.

It just does not make sense that they cannot see a replay of that and do things right.

Not upset at United losing the points of course.

Ha ha that was good fun. A penalty for the away team at OT. Who'd have thought it? It looked a bad decision, but you see them all the time. That corner against Wigan just last week. You're supposed to get on with it and not cry like a baby. They certainly had enough chances for it not to matter.

I won't stay up, but it could be a good game tonight. Liverpool have a tendency to beat anyone on their day. Its consistency that's been their problem.

have no stats.......have no intention of looking for them.....whether you believe it or not, I care not a jot :)

I just can't remember the last game with an away pen in it......it may have been recently, I don7t know

Fergie just said an offside cost them the league against Chelsea and Chicharito had "four one-on-ones" yesterday. I think I preferred him not talking to the media than coming out with that kind of total bollocks.

Anyway, it sounds like Gary Speed has just committed suicide. He's just about the last person in football I would have imagined doing it, a total model pro. He was apparently on Football Focus just yesterday. RIP big man.