It has been snowing on and off for the past few days. I uploaded some photos to the photo gallery and thought I would show yas. I don't have a very good camera now. My good one got stolen in Bolivia.

Today was snowing all day and there was probably about 15cm of fresh stuff. A few pistes have been left ungroomed so there is plenty of fresh stuff to ski on the sides and on some runs. Yesterday I think we got about the same amount of fresh stuff.

kokodoko_20.jpg

Some snow-covered bush.

kokodoko_19.jpg

A lesson in Progress at Kitanomine

kokodoko_18.jpg

The bottom of the gondora. See the big fat flakes coming down.

I have got a video camera as well, and hopefully will get some good footage in the near future. I am waiting for a sunny day.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Thursday. wink

No more photos today. Same as yesterday. We had about 15cms of fresh stuff and it was very nice in the morning. It was snowing on and off most of the morning with outbreaks of sunshine.

As regards steeps, I have not been everywhere yet, but I don't think there is a huge amount of it. There are a couple of places that I have seen that are sorta steep, but I have still to explore the whole mountain.

Will post more photos when I get them and the video will get fired up as well.

I'll add a few photos from around Furano today:

RedLotus_28.JPG

Looking up the hill on the Kitanomine side, from the lower chair lift.

RedLotus_27.JPG

Single chair lift, Kitanomine side.

RedLotus_30.JPG

A good visual indication of the additional snow we have got recently. Three days ago, this flag was completely exposed (now just top 1/3 showing). They had better re-set it soon, or they may lose it for the season.

RedLotus_29.JPG

Easy powder to be found, even at 1pm (when this photo was taken)

RedLotus_31.JPG

View out to Furano from the link lift.

And a photo from a few days ago, before the recent snow arrived:

RedLotus_26.JPG

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps

Cheese at Resort photo too. Come on you know you must.

I actually remembered to take out both camera and cheese today so will upload some cheesy Furano photos in a mo!

Ok, here are some more Furano shots taken just over a week ago, so before the recent snow we've been having. Will send some cheesy ones to Cheeseman's post!

Mick%20Rich_6.JPG

Mick%20Rich_7.JPG

Mick%20Rich_8.JPG

I had a day off today so I took a wide shot of the resort from the bridge. Yesterday I had a great day. Lots of fresh stuff in the morning. Not much snow today, just a few flurries here and there.

kokodoko_22.jpg