• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Tex
Originally Posted By: Go Native
Originally Posted By: sand
should arrive just in time for christmas. In time to wear outside in the snow.

Nice boots but going to be a pain if you have to take them off and put back on too often. All those laces!

They are perfect for my patented easy on easy off set up. I use 8mm bungy (elasticised) cord on my hiking boots. Tie them up to desired tightness. Reef knot. Then all you do is pull the bungy off the top two loops, slip off... slip on pull bungy over top two loops. Easy and has to save you at least 45 seconds per day lol

Sounds like a good system Tex, but with these boots you dont need it. A stretchy boot tounge means just put round the top hooks and pull tight, and come off just as easy. Takes no longer they tying a pair of laces on regular sneakers thumbsup

One of my mates' missus wore through a pair of Hunters just by gardening. She took them back and is now on Aigles.

Kamiks etc. are pretty good but the fabric at the heel can wear out. I'm now on 3000 yen lined wellies from the place with the big "kutsu" sign. The lining is 9mm so they are nice and toasty. The lined Sorels are the warmest and great for the ladies. The thicker the lining though, the more important it is to keep them dry. Wear them wet and they'll get well smelly.