off to shiobara for the long weekend with some budies...free place to stay!

probably will hit hunter 1 day (although not to thrilled about that place...)

and Aizu Kogen takatue for 2 days...

hope the weather and my shoulder cooperate!

danz

Some old friends from a different life are coming up and we will be hitting Nozawa. Damn the pipe got huge all of a sudden so am looking forward to hitting it and making the hardcore punters laugh and my heart go like the clappers - its all good \:D

I threw a 360 off the dynaland big kicker. On take off I killed all my speed soft snow and spinning to early, my fault. Crushed my chest (still hurts) push me hip socket into my stomach and saw a good amount of stars. The rest of the day was a blur.

I have to admit that I just don't have the energy for a 3 day trip. Perhaps one day will do. Yuzawa area as there is no need travelling along way to get spring conditions.

I just found out that my season is over pretty soon anyway. Gotta go to a country of no snow for work for a week or two, probably early next month \:\(

The prestigious Iraq assignment? People getting tired of your constant humming?

I might go to Hakkers for the day. I have a ticket that covers Happo, Tsugaike and Iwatake. Choices, choices.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
The prestigious Iraq assignment?
May as bloody well be.

Jakarta ni ikimasu yo.
\:\( \:\(

Iwatake was the one place I really wanted to check out.

Fattwins - not sure how to answer that question without bragging, but.... yes.

Wizz...

go check out Aizu kogen Takatue if you are in Fukushima...it can be lots of fun if conditions are right...

let me know if you can make it...we could hook up for a run...

i'll be sportin' my blue TNF shell (if I don't forget it, again...) and a scraggly red beard

danz