Mate of mines held a beach party on Saturday down at kugenuma kaigan, Fujisawa. Great time and then Mt Fuji decided to put in an unusually rare summer appearance just in time for sunset. Pics came out pretty well for a point and shoot.

Tubby%20Beaver_95.JPG

Tubby%20Beaver_97.JPG

Tubby%20Beaver_96.JPG

Tubby%20Beaver_97.JPG

Tubby%20Beaver_98.JPG

Originally Posted By: MitchPee
beautiful TB, don't be alarmed when I show up there on that beach that is amazing!

anytime mate......although seeng the beach in daylight is a LITTLE different! wink
Not the nicest of beaches, but its the closest and I love living next to it......and the views of Fuji are great
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: MitchPee
beautiful TB, don't be alarmed when I show up there on that beach that is amazing!

anytime mate......although seeng the beach in daylight is a LITTLE different! wink
Not the nicest of beaches, but its the closest and I love living next to it......and the views of Fuji are great

Sounds good to me biggrin

Better than the desert at least!

Jynnx, they are from Chigasaki.....Fujisawa is WAAAAAAY cooler!!! smile

Muika, if i used more of my zoom it gets all pixellated so I keep it to a minimum. What I actually should've done was moved a bt closer so that the people weren't in the way and perhaps the pole.....but I was drinking!!

Thurs, I wanted it kinda dark like that, I did use the sunset mode.

What time was it......hmmm...actually I can't remember had a few sherries by that time, you see. biggrin

Something about the Southern All Stars, perhaps the gurning lead singer or the smackable bass player or the Sunday school teacher keyboard woman. Or just their crappy songs that seem to be so loved. But I do hate them.

Originally Posted By: thursday
yeah. The Beatles were crap.

lol
Reminds me of going to see The Yellow Submarine movie then at a cinema in Wimbledon. I thought it was a waste of money. Why watch Shitty drawings on movies.
Had more fun watching the monkeys on telly. For us preparatory school kids they were more cooler.